Have been to Vegas nearly 20 times and stayed at many hotels but this is the first time at the Wynn. I can’t wait to stay there again next year.
– even basic room is 5 star
– large rooms, bathrooms, amazing views of the strip, and all lights, temperature, and blinds controlled by a touch panel.
– lots of friendly security around
– great buffet (only went for breakfast, worth the $25)
– great restaurants, cafes for breakfast and lunch
– rooms are quiet even though our room ended up being an adjoining room and close to the elevators.
– great service from everyone and maid service does a great job
– a little far to walk to most of the strip but can easily walk to Caesars, the Link, etc. in about 30-40 min.
– slight mishap with bill at checkout with minibar charges on bill and I’m still waiting for them to correct it.
– $30 optional daily resort charge if you want to use the gym but includes Internet
– $25 optional fee for 1 week of mini refrigerator in your room if you want one
– floors are non smoking but still smokey
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV
The upscale rooms of the Wynn feature spacious windows with views over Las Vegas. Exclusive beds, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi are available in each room
The Las Vegas Wynn features a full casino with more than 1,800 slots and 26 poker tables. A wide selection of table games is also offered, including poolside blackjack